CrossFit Competitions – Team Format
This event is for CrossFitters, athletes and anyone else who loves a good old fashion throwdown. It will test not only strength and conditioning, but athletic skills and strategic play.
Think you know what to expect? Think again!
Be ready for the unknown and unknowable. Come prepared for some surprises and expect to have a great time!
Get ready to rummmmble! – July 28, 2012
Join your fellow athletes on Saturday, July 28th, 2012 for our team format event. With two divisions to choose from, this is an event everyone can get in on. Our CrossFit competitions are a great place to test yourself, so what are you waiting for?!
- Date and Time: Saturday, July 28, 2012, 8am-5pm
- Format: Team
- Divisions: Recreational and Competition
- Entry fee: $330/team (early-bird pricing until June 2, 2012) – $390/team (after June 2, 2012)
- Location: Woodbine Park
- Prizes: You bet! Prizes for the top teams in each division.
- Registration deadline: Saturday, July 14, 2012*
*Registration cancellations will not be processed after July 14, 2012.
Want to help out?
We’re always looking for enthusiastic volunteers. That’s why we show them love and treat them well!
You’ll have a great time, even if you are a little tired by the end of the day. Don’t worry, though. We won’t work you too hard!
Have questions? Just let us know.